is a Developmental Screening Outreach Event?
- A FREE developmental screening for children ages
0-5 who live in Orange County.
- An opportunity for families to receive a comprehensive
screening to see how their child is progressing cognitively,
- Parents and guardians have the opportunity to talk
one-on-one with specialists who are trained in the area of early
- Mothers with children age 0-12 months will have the
opportunity to be screened for Postpartum Depression
- Screenings are held at different Orange County locations
throughout the year.
- Spanish translation is provided at each screening.
- Developmental Screenings are not meant to replace doctor
Each screening is staffed by
highly qualified early
intervention specialists in the following areas:
- Dental Care
- Emotional Health
- Fine Motor
- Gross Motor
- Speech and Language
in each screening are the following agencies:
Learning Center · Healthy
for Kids of
for Early Childhood · Western Youth
Providence Speech & Hearing Center · Regional Center of
*Screenings are for Orange County
|July 15, 2016
||Ponderosa Family Resource Center
(enter at Orangewood & Mountain View)
2100 S Haster Street
|July 29, 2016
Ana College Early Childhood Education Center
(enter at Washington)
17th Street, Bldg V 100
Santa Ana 92706
|September 23, 2016
26782 Via Grande
Mission Viejo 92691
Screenings are FREE to
all who attend. No
appointments necessary. Space is limited.
Hours are 9:00 to
11:00 am the day of the screening on a First Come First Serve
Screenings are for
Orange County residents only.