is the Developmental Screening Program?
- A FREE program for children ages
0-5 who live in Orange County.
- An opportunity for families to receive a comprehensive
screening to see how their child is progressing cognitively,
- Parents and guardians have the opportunity to talk
one-on-one with specialists who are trained in the area of early
- Mothers with children age 0-12 months will have the
opportunity to be screened for Postpartum Depression
- Screenings are held at different Orange County locations
throughout the year.
- Spanish translation is provided at each screening.
- Developmental Screenings are not meant to replace doctor
Each screening is staffed by
highly qualified early
intervention specialists in the following areas:
- Dental Care
- Emotional Health
- Fine Motor
- Gross Motor
- Speech and Language
in each screening are the following agencies:
Learning Center · VNA Home Health Systems
South Coast Therapy · Healthy Smiles
for Kids of
for Early Childhood · Western Youth
Newport Language and
Speech · Regional Center of
*Screenings are for Orange County