is a Developmental Screening Outreach Event?
- A FREE developmental screening for children ages
0-5 who live in Orange County.
- An opportunity for families to receive a comprehensive
screening to see how their child is progressing cognitively,
- Parents and guardians have the opportunity to talk
one-on-one with specialists who are trained in the area of early
- Mothers with children age 0-12 months will have the
opportunity to be screened for Postpartum Depression
- Screenings are held at different Orange County locations
throughout the year.
- Spanish translation is provided at each screening.
- Developmental Screenings are not meant to replace doctor
Each screening is staffed by
highly qualified early
intervention specialists in the following areas:
- Dental Care
- Emotional Health
- Fine Motor
- Gross Motor
- Speech and Language
in each screening are the following agencies:
Learning Center · VNA Home Health Systems
for Kids of
for Early Childhood · Western Youth
Newport Language and
Speech · Regional Center of
*Screenings are for Orange County
Screenings are FREE to all who attend.
|March 6, 2015
Buena Clinton FRC
12661 Sunswept Ave
Garden Grove 92843
|March 20, 2015
West Anaheim Youth Center
320 S Beach Blvd.
|April 10, 2015
New Life Mission Church
1430 E Orangethorpe Ave
|April 24, 2015
Irvine Child Development Center
|May 8, 2015
Whitten Community Center
900 S. Melrose St.
Placentia, CA 92870
|May 29, 2015
2100 S Haster
|June 5, 2015
Latino Health Access
450 W 4th St. Suite 130
Santa Ana 92701
No appointments necessary.
Hours are 9:00 to 11:00 am the day of the screening
on a First Come First Serve Basis.
No more than 65 children can be screened.
Screenings are for Orange County residents only.
Family Support Network
Fullerton, CA 92831
Phone: (714) 447-3301, FAX: (714) 447-3302
a.m. to 4 p.m